Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Next Step for a Car Enthusiast

The knowledge about cars for the masses is that the invention of automobiles was to ease mobility, to bring one from point A to B with comfort without breaking a sweat. It definitely is true but deep inside me, I sense that cars were first invented with the intention to be admired, to be appreciated, to be loved then to transport one from a point to another with comfort (in that order.). In short, they were built by enthusiasts.

I am a car geek myself. Ever since I was at the age of three, I was addicted to cars. My shirts had DeLoreans, my water tumbler I brought to school had drawings of Porsche 959, My school bag was decorated with car pictures. Sadly, I do not have pictures to show my car craze but don't fret, we're here to know about cars anyway. 

Okay, to business. I have created this blog with objectives and they are:
  • To bring car information to enthusiasts like you swiftly and accurately
  • To ensure that you enjoy the news delivered
  • To..well, that's about it, anymore will be utter bullfart.
Here's a lustful photo for you guys to make this blog look awesome for a start. :)

CX-16 Concept yo!
I approve of this message and here's to a good start at the end year for this automotive blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment