Saturday 14 July 2012

News: Polo Gti Price Bump

Fellow comrades, I am both disappointed and frustrated to inform you that the Polo Gti's pricing have been redetermined. I was one of their potential customers; awaiting enough bread to finally own this pocket rocket. Lucky owners should rejoice now that their car has a higher resale value and potential owners, weep. Please do because the hike in price isn't small. RM34k to be exact. The 3 door version goes for RM 166,888 while the 5 door, RM 169,888.Volkswagen Polo GTi Malaysia Price (July 2012)

This isn't the first time VW has repriced their cars with Golf and Passat being repriced. Truth be told, the pricing of the Polo Gti from the start was crazy cheap at that time and is finally making more sense now. But why price it at RM 135k at the start? I don't get it. This has got to be one of the saddest news for me as I was waiting for the chance to get the car. I'm not sure if there are any upgrades but heck, with RM 34k price hike, they better do. Here's a few pictures to make you wonder why you did not get this car before.

Sigh

Sighhhhhh

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bye Polo, I hope I will be able to part with an extra RM 34k to make you mine next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment