Thursday 2 August 2012

News: Opel Astra's Range-Topping Diesel

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying the Astra's top of the line car was a diesel. I meant the diesel range of the Astra finally gets the most powerful version. It packs a 2.0l BiTurbo CDTI that pushes 195 horses and a whopping 400 Nm of torque. This engine is made available for the GTC, 5-door variant and the station wagon. Top speed; 229 km/h. Modest. Still, it's the fastest diesel there is in the range.


Beautiful
I'd like to say something about this car now. I like this car. I like it a whole lot. I wonder why GM never tried risking things and try bringing this car to Malaysia. I mean, it looks really handsome and with the Megane RS and Golf R in our shores, Opel should try its luck over here. I want one.


Notice the top? Now that's something

No comments:

Post a Comment